What is Surf & Yoga Trip?
It is a weekend trip or more days on the beach among women to learn to surf or improve their level and complement with the practice of yoga. The purpose is to enhance and promote female surfing, within a fun and safe environment. Through contact with the sea and the emotion of gliding on the waves, we develop self-confidence, empower women, bring out their true potential and create a support network among all.
With excellent services as part of the food, lodging, and transfer within Pichilemu, we want you to live an unusual experience that nourishes your soul and enjoy the activities to pamper yourself such as a hot tub session, sauna, swimming pool, the night under the stars and enjoy the surroundings. We seek to show that breaking the routine can be as fun or more fun than a simple walk in nature, which, together with other women, will create a unique and unforgettable experience that you will want to share and probably repeat.
The trips are for groups of maximum 12 women with specific dates with prior registration, which include:
1. Transfer within Pichilemu and other locations.
2. Accommodation 2 nights in a hotel or cabin (double or matrimonial room with private bathroom).
3. Food: 2 buffet breakfasts, 2 pressed fruit and vegetable juices, 1 smoothie, 1 welcome dinner, tea station and infusions.
4. 2 dynamic and 1 restorative Yoga classes, 2 surf classes with instructors, 1 free surf practice under instructor supervision.
6. Surf equipment and implements (Softboard and wetsuit), Yoga Mat and blanket (we recommend bringing your own mat if you have one).
7. 1 session of Hot Tub Friday and Saturday, free sauna and swimming pool, use of living room, terrace fireplace.
8. Possibility of scheduling a massage, Ayurveda medicine consultation, manicure.
9. 1 surprise activity.
10. A Beach Mamma souvenir.
11. Surprise prizes.
Reservations and more information:
email@example.com/ cell : +56 9 7746 5916 / +56 9 8212 9848